Nestled at the southern tip of Lake Washington, the Lakeridge Heights neighborhood boasts stunning views of the water that can be enjoyed from most of our home sites. Conveniently located off I-5 and I-405, this unique cul-de-sac community is part of the established Bryn Mawr neighborhood with homes starting in the mid-$400s.
These Kendall Home quality houses range from three to four bedrooms and 2,185-2,682 square feet of modern living space with a variety of floor plan options.
Lakeridge Heights is an ideal location for families and commuters alike, including these features in the area:
- The Bryn Mawr neighborhood surrounding Lakeridge Heights has low crime rates compared to Washington State averages.
- According to NeighborhoodScout this area is popular for college students to live in due to its walkability and safety. This neighborhood was rated among the top 4.6% of Washington State’s college-friendly places to live.
- Lakeridge Swim Club: This community-centered club operates a tennis courts and a large outdoor pool—a rarity in Seattle. The pool opens mid-May just in time for summer through September. Memberships are available, and non-members are welcome to use the facilities for a drop-in fee. Lakeridge Swim Club offers tennis, swim, and dive lessons along with adult lap times and water aerobic classes.
- The Landing: Whether you’re shopping, dining, running errands or looking for a night out, The Landing is your one-stop-shop. This family-friendly pedestrian village offers something for everyone and is conveniently located off I-405. A rentable room is available for community-related events.
- Kubota Garden: This American-Japanese garden spans over 20 acres of hills and valleys featuring waterfalls, streams, and a rich collection of plant life. It’s a peaceful oasis in the midst of urbanity, perfect for a refreshing stroll or family outing. In 1981 the property was declared a Historical Landmark of the City of Seattle. Kubota Garden is open year-round and free to the public. The grounds host events such as workshops, free garden tours, and an upcoming spring plant sale.
Get More Information
Join our mailing lists to receive up-to-date information on the newest Communities, Move-In Ready Homes, and Custom Projects offered by Kendall Homes and Kendall Urban.
And you can be sure that we will never share your contact information!